Browse through the completed collection of Alien scripts listed below:
As a director, Wes Anderson has undoubtedly one of the most recognizable visual styles in cinema. His conscious use of bold primary colors and symmetric composition give his films a unique aesthetic that thread through his entire body of work.
As a scriptwriter, however, Anderson’s unique voice reveals his knack for dry, deadpan humor and his love for curiously eccentric characters. Whether you rue his lack of versatility, or praise his fine sense of individuality, its unmistakable that Anderson’s style is completely his own.
See below for a compiled collection of Wes Anderson’s feature length screenplays:
Even with only five feature length films to his writer / director credit, Paul Thomas Anderson (better known as PTA in professional circles) has already been credited as one of the most important filmmakers working today.
His academy-award nominated film There Will Be Blood (2007) has been praised by critics as one of the best films of the past decade. His powerful sense of character and masterful use of emotion on the written page is brought to even fuller effect when translated to the big screen.
Browse through the complete collection of Paul T. Anderson’s scripts below:
With the latest installment of Stephen Meyer’s multi-million dollar vampire franchise breaking box-office records, it looks like the Twilight Saga has more than taken a bite out of moviegoers the world over.
Love it or hate it, the Twilight Saga has its loyal fanbase of “Twihards” looking to sink its teeth into anything related to Edward, Bella and Jacob. And with the franchise finale rumored to be in two parts, bloodthirsty fans are looking forward to having their thirst finally quenched.
Check out the adaptations of this vampiric love story with the full scripts listed below.
Eclipse Script (PDF Download)
Though his recent works as a director has allowed him to shine from behind the camera, Clint Eastwood will always be remembered for his contribution in front of it.
Retrace the career of this outstanding actor with a complete list of scripts of Clint Eastwood’s credited acting filmography.
1. Gran Torino Script (2008)
2. Million Dollar Baby Script (2004)
3. Blood Work Script (2002)
4. Space Cowboys Script (2000)
5. True Crime Script (1999)
6. Absolute Power Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1997)
7. The Bridges of Madison County Script (1995)
8. A Perfect World Script (1993)
9. In the Line of Fire Script (Requires Log-In Username and Password) (1993)
10. Unforgiven Script (1992)
11. The Rookie (Dialogue Transcript) (1990)
12. White Hunter Black Heart Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1990)
13. Pink Cadillac Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1989)
14. The Dead Pool Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1988)
15. Heartbreak Ridge Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1986)
16. Pale Rider Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1985)
17. City Heat Script (1984)
18. Tightrope Script (1984)
19. Sudden Impact Script (1983)
20. Honkytonk Man Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1982)
21. Firefox Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1982)
22. Any Which Way You Can Script (1980)
23. Bronco Billy Script ($) for Purchase (1980)
24. Escape from Alcatraz Script ($) for Purchase (1979)
25. Every Which Way But Loose Script (1978)
26. The Gauntlet Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1977)
27. The Enforcer Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1976)
28. The Outlaw Josey Wales Script (PDF Download) (1976)
29. The Eiger Sanction Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1975)
30. Thunderbolt and Lightfoot Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1974
31. Magnum Force Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1973)
32. High Plains Drifter Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1973)
33. Joe Kidd Script (1972)
34. Dirty Harry Script ($) for Purchase (1971)
35. Play Misty for Me Script (1971)
36. The Beguiled Script ($) for Purchase (1971)
37. Kelly’s Heroes Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1970)
38. Two Mules for Sister Sara Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1970)
39. Paint Your Wagon Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1969)
40. Where Eagles Dare Script (1968)
41. Coogan’s Bluff Script (1968)
42. Hang ‘Em High Script (1968)
43. The Witches Script (1967)
44. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Script (Dialogue Transcript) (1966)
45. For a Few Dollars More Script (Dialogue Tanscript) (1965)
46. A Fistful of Dollars Script (1964)
47. Ambush at Cimarron Pass Script (1958)
48. Lafayette Escadrille Script (1958)
49. The First Traveling Saleslady Script (1956)
50. Francis in the Navy Script (1955)
As one of cinema’s own living legends, Clint Eastwood has made himself known as both a talented actor and skilled director.
With more than half a century’s worth of experience to his name, Eastwood continues to be one of the most prolific and dynamic directors in Hollywood.
On July 3rd, 1985, Robert Zemeckis’ Back to the Future hit theatres, introducing an entire generation of audiences to Marty Mcfly, Doc and their beloved Delorean.
As Scripts on Screen celebrates the 25th Anniversary of this classic time-travelling franchise, we’ve posted the complete collection of scripts to all three of the original movies.
Quentin Tarantino is undoubtedly one of modern cinema’s living legends. Bursting into the scene with the critically acclaimed debut Reservoir Dogs, Tarantino would later solidify his influence in cinema with his directorial follow, Pulp Fiction. His strong sense for sharp dialogue, graphic violence, and alternative narrative structures have always begun on the page, proving that he is as spirited screenwriter as he is a director.
Listed below are a collection of Tarantino’s penned screenplays.
Hollywood continues to bank on the success of old 80’s franchises with the remake of the 1984 hit, The Karate Kid. With the remake garnering over $50 Million on its stateside opening weekend, the success of this kid-friendly nostalgia-inducing reboot is probably an indication that remakes are here to stay.
Have a look at the original franchise scripts and see how they hold up to this year’s remake.
Karate Kid Script (2010 version, PDF Download)