Written by:Gregory Allen Howard (Screenplay), Stephen J. Rivele (Screenplay), Christopher Wilkinson (Screenplay), Eric Roth (Screenplay), Michael Mann (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:In 1964, a brash, new pro boxer, fresh from his Olympic gold medal victory, explodes onto the scene: Cassius Clay. Bold and outspoken, he cuts an entirely new image for African Americans in sport with his proud public self-confidence and his unapologetic belief that he is the greatest boxer of all time. Yet at the top of his game, both Ali's personal and professional lives face the ultimate test.
Ali Script Resources:*5711
- Ali Script PDF at Script Slug
- Ali Script PDF at The Daily Script
- Ali Script at IMSDb
- Ali Script PDF - 9/23/1999. 3RD DRAFT at Script City ($)
- Ali Script PDF - [Final Prod. 5/8/2001] at Script Fly ($)
- Ali Script PDF - [3rd 9/23/1999] at Script Fly ($)
- Ali Transcript at Script-O-Rama
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Ali ( tt0248667 ) at IMDb
- Ali ( 8489 ) at TheMovieDB.org