Written by:Wendell Mayes (Screenplay), John D. Voelker (Author)
Script Synopsis:Semi-retired Michigan lawyer Paul Biegler takes the case of Army Lt. Manion, who murdered a local innkeeper after his wife claimed that he raped her. Over the course of an extensive trial, Biegler parries with District Attorney Lodwick and out-of-town prosecutor Claude Dancer to set his client free, but his case rests on the victim's mysterious business partner, who's hiding a dark secret.
Anatomy of a Murder Script Resources:*5721
- Anatomy of a Murder Script PDF - February 25, 1959 Final draft at The Daily Script
- Anatomy of a Murder Script PDF at Script Slug
- Anatomy of a Murder Script PDF - [FINAL 2/25/1959] at Script Fly ($)
- Anatomy of a Murder Script PDF - XXL 2/25/59 FNL at Script City ($)
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Anatomy of a Murder ( tt0052561 ) at IMDb
- Anatomy of a Murder ( 93 ) at TheMovieDB.org