Written by:Dick King-Smith (Novel), George Miller (Screenplay), Chris Noonan (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:Babe is a little pig who doesn't quite know his place in the world. With a bunch of odd friends, like Ferdinand the duck who thinks he is a rooster and Fly the dog he calls mom, Babe realizes that he has the makings to become the greatest sheep pig of all time, and Farmer Hogget knows it. With the help of the sheep dogs Babe learns that a pig can be anything that he wants to be.
Babe Script Resources:7783
- Babe Script PDF - [CHRIS NOONAN-GEORGE MILLER][UNDATED] at Script Fly ($)
- Babe Script PDF - NO DATE at Script City ($)
- Babe Transcript at Script-O-Rama
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Babe ( tt0112431 ) at IMDb
- Babe ( 9598 ) at TheMovieDB.org