Director:Paul Thomas Anderson
Written by:Paul Thomas Anderson (Author), Paul Thomas Anderson (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:Set in 1977, back when sex was safe, pleasure was a business and business was booming, idealistic porn producer Jack Horner aspires to elevate his craft to an art form. Horner discovers Eddie Adams, a hot young talent working as a busboy in a nightclub, and welcomes him into the extended family of movie-makers, misfits and hangers-on that are always around. Adams' rise from nobody to a celebrity adult entertainer is meteoric, and soon the whole world seems to know his porn alter ego, "Dirk Diggler". Now, when disco and drugs are in vogue, fashion is in flux and the party never seems to stop, Adams' dreams of turning sex into stardom are about to collide with cold, hard reality.
Boogie Nights Script Resources:*3944
- Boogie Nights Script PDF at The Script Savant
- Boogie Nights Script at Screenplays For You
- Boogie Nights Script at IMSDb
- Boogie Nights Script - Final draft at Screenplays For You
- Boogie Nights Script PDF - Writer's Draft at Script Fly ($)
- Boogie Nights Script PDF - Rev 5-96 at Script Fly ($)
- Boogie Nights Script PDF - 5/96 REVISED at Script City ($)
- Boogie Nights Transcript at Script-O-Rama
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Boogie Nights ( tt0118749 ) at IMDb
- Boogie Nights ( 4995 ) at TheMovieDB.org