Written by:Robert Ludlum (Author), Tony Gilroy (Screenplay), W. Blake Herron (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:Wounded to the brink of death and suffering from amnesia, Jason Bourne is rescued at sea by a fisherman. With nothing to go on but a Swiss bank account number, he starts to reconstruct his life, but finds that many people he encounters want him dead. However, Bourne realizes that he has the combat and mental skills of a world-class spy—but who does he work for?
Bourne Identity Script Resources:*3948
- Bourne Identity Script PDF at Script Slug
- Bourne Identity Script - 2000-09 Paris draft at IMSDb
- Bourne Identity Script at The Daily Script
- Bourne Identity Script - September 20, 2000 Paris Draft at The Daily Script
- Bourne Identity Script - Paris Draft, 9/20/00 at Screenplays For You
- Bourne Identity Script PDF - 1st 5-18-00 at Script Fly ($)
- Bourne Identity Script PDF - Paris Draft at Script Fly ($)
- Bourne Identity Script PDF - 5/18/00 1ST at Script City ($)
- Bourne Identity Transcript at Script-O-Rama
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Bourne Identity ( tt0258463 ) at IMDb
- Bourne Identity ( 2501 ) at TheMovieDB.org