Written by:Jane Campion (Writer)
Script Synopsis:In 1818, high-spirited young Fanny Brawne finds herself increasingly intrigued by the handsome but aloof poet John Keats, who lives next door to her family friends the Dilkes. After reading a book of his poetry, she finds herself even more drawn to the taciturn Keats. Although he agrees to teach her about poetry, Keats cannot act on his reciprocated feelings for Fanny, since as a struggling poet he has no money to support a wife.
Bright Star Script Resources:*12978
- Bright Star Script PDF at The Script Savant
- Bright Star Script PDF - [Shooting 4/4/2008] at Script Fly ($)
- Bright Star Transcript at scripts.com
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Bright Star ( tt0810784 ) at IMDb
- Bright Star ( 29963 ) at TheMovieDB.org