Written by:Dean Jennings (Novel), James Toback (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:New York gangster Ben 'Bugsy' Siegel takes a brief business trip to Los Angeles. A sharp-dressing womanizer with a foul temper, Siegel doesn't hesitate to kill or maim anyone crossing him. In L.A. the life, the movies, and most of all strong-willed Virginia Hill detain him while his family wait back home. Then a trip to a run-down gambling joint at a spot in the desert known as Las Vegas gives him his big idea.
Bugsy Script Resources:8301
- Bugsy Script PDF - [Toback][Undated, draft 019171] at Script Fly ($)
- Bugsy Script PDF - (XL) NO DRAFT DATE at Script City ($)
- Bugsy Script at Amazon ($)
- Bugsy Transcript at scripts.com
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Bugsy ( tt0101516 ) at IMDb
- Bugsy ( 10337 ) at TheMovieDB.org