Written by:Lewis Colick (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:Ghosts of Mississippi is a drama covering the final trial of the assassin, Bryon De La Beckwith, of the 60s civil rights leader Medgar Evers. It begins with the murder and the events surrounding the two initial trials which both ended in a hung jury. The movie then covers District Attorney, Bobby DeLaughters transformation and alliance with Myrlie Evers, wife of Medgar Evers, of the, as he becomes more involved with bringing Beckwith to trial for the third time 30 years later. Some of the characters are played by the actual participants in this story.
Ghosts Of Mississippi Script Resources:7649
- Ghosts Of Mississippi Script PDF - 5/16/96 at Script Fly ($)
- Ghosts Of Mississippi Script PDF - [Undated] at Script Fly ($)
- Ghosts Of Mississippi Script PDF - NO DRAFT DATE. (XL). at Script City ($)
- Ghosts Of Mississippi Transcript at scripts.com
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Ghosts Of Mississippi ( tt0116410 ) at IMDb
- Ghosts Of Mississippi ( 31908 ) at TheMovieDB.org