Written by:Sebastian Junger (Novel), William D. Wittliff (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:In October 1991, a confluence of weather conditions combined to form a killer storm in the North Atlantic. Caught in the storm was the sword-fishing boat Andrea Gail. Magnificent foreshadowing and anticipation fill this true-life drama while minute details of the fishing boats, their gear and the weather are juxtaposed with the sea adventure.
The Perfect Storm Script Resources:*13820
- The Perfect Storm Script PDF at Script Slug
- The Perfect Storm Script PDF - 6/25/99 (missing 2 pages) at Script City ($)
- The Perfect Storm Transcript at subslikescript.com
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- The Perfect Storm ( tt0177971 ) at IMDb
- The Perfect Storm ( 2133 ) at TheMovieDB.org