Written by:Agatha Christie (Novel), Lawrence B. Marcus (Adaptation), Billy Wilder (Screenplay), Harry Kurnitz (Screenplay)
Script Synopsis:When Leonard Vole is arrested for the sensational murder of a rich, middle-aged widow, the famous Sir Wilfrid Robarts agrees to appear on his behalf. Sir Wilfrid, recovering from a near-fatal heart attack, is supposed to be on a diet of bland, civil suits—but the lure of the criminal courts is too much for him, especially when the case is so difficult.
Witness for the Prosecution Script Resources:*5345
- Witness for the Prosecution Script PDF at scribd.com
- Witness for the Prosecution Script PDF - 6/10/57 FINAL at Script City ($)
- Witness for the Prosecution Script PDF at Script Fly ($)
Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link.
- Witness for the Prosecution ( tt0051201 ) at IMDb
- Witness for the Prosecution ( 37257 ) at TheMovieDB.org