Charlie Kaufman may not be one of the most prolific writers in Hollywood, but he’s definitely one of the most popular. Despite his trademark predilection for the eccentric, Charlie Kaufman’s unique style of writing still manages to stay grounded, emotional and compelling.
After being nominated twice in the Best Screenplay category at the Academy Awards for his work on Adaptation (2002) and Being John Malkovich (1999), Kaufman finally came home with a trophy for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004).
With only six feature films under his belt, that’s already an impressive resumé indeed.
1. Synechdoche, New York Script (2008)
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Script $ (for Purchase) (2004)
3. Adaptation Script (PDF Download) (2002)
4. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Script (2002)
5. Human Nature Script (PDF Download) (2001)
6. Being John Malkovich (1999)