It’s no secret that Pixar has been one of the forefront runners in the film industry since their first major feature film Toy Story (1995) was released in theaters. The technical mastery of computer simulated animation was a fresh change from the traditional animation styles of cartoon films, and since then, every Pixar film has been financial successes in the box office and in DVD sales. In addition to the beautiful animation, Pixar has excelled in creating spellbinding stories that have attracted movie audiences young and old.
The writers that work at Pixar are some of the best in the business and usually have graduated from top ranked schools. Their talent is usually accompanied by rigorous study in film writing technique and is critiqued according to the high standards of the company. If any aspiring writer wants to see how a professional quality script is written, then Pixar is a great place to start.
- (2011) Cars 2
- (2010) Toy Story 3 Script
- (2009) Up Script
- (2008) Wall-E Script
- (2007) Ratatouille Script
- (2006) Cars Script [Transcript]
- (2004) The Incredibles Script [Transcript]
- (2003) Finding Nemo Script
- (2001) Monsters Inc. Script
- (1999) Toy Story 2 Script
- (1998) A Bug’s Life
- (1995) Toy Story Script [Transcript]