As one of Pixar’s original employees, and only its second animator, Andrew Stanton has come a long way in making Pixar into one of the most widely-recognized feature-length animation studios in the world. His hands-on approach to all his produced films, from writing, directing to animation, has given him the irreplaceable knack for depth, character and storytelling.
To find out more about his filmography, check out Andrew Stanton’s complete collection of feature-length works below:
1. Toy Story 3 Script (2010)
2. Wall-E Script (2008)
3. Finding Nemo Script (2003)
4. Monsters Inc. (Film Transcript) (2001)
5. Toy Story 2 Script (Film Transcript) (1999)
6. A Bug’s Life Script (1998)
7. Toy Story Script (1987)
You must be logged in to post a comment.